Eligible candidate can fill the SSC CGL Online Application Form 2018 before 04.06.2018. Staff Selection Commission has shown the detailed apply online information in its official notification. Applications are invited for the Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts. Application Form for SSC CGL will be filled for a total of 9000 (Tentative) vacancies. Moreover, eligible candidates can only apply through the online mode. Candidates need to first register to fill the online application form. Many aspirants face difficulties in applying online. Moreover, no applications will be received once the online window is closed. Therefore, we are sharing with you the full information related to the online form. Candidates can check the form filling process in the full article.
Summary Of The Official Notification – SSC CGL Online Application Form 2018
|Department name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post name||Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’|
|Registration process||Online Mode|
|Category||SSC CGL Apply Online|
|Last date to apply||04.06.2018|
Important Points About SSC CGL 2018 Application Form
Candidates who want to fill the online application form must check these points. These important points are taken out from the official notification. It will help the candidates to fill the SSC CGL Online Application Form correctly. Given below are the points:
- Registration ID and the Password should be noted down for further use
- Before filling up the SSC CGL Registration Form candidates must ensure about the full details regarding the posts. Consequently, applications once submitted will not be allowed to change under any circumstances.
- Applications received without the application fee will not be considered filled.
- The Centre regarding the Computer Based Examination must be mentioned correctly at the time of filling the Application Form of SSC CGL
- The Ex-servicemen status must be acquired at the time of filling the SSC CGL Online Application Form 2018
- Age concession will not be given to the sons, daughters and dependents of the Ex-servicemen. Therefore, such aspirants must not indicate their category as Ex-servicemen
- If an aspirant is applying for the Junior Statistical Officer, he/ she should state it in the S No-13 and 14 in the online application form
- One time Registration data can be edited before filling the application form
- Candidates already registered can log in by entering the Registration ID and the Password
- The SSC CGL Registration Form will be completed only after uploading the scanned Photograph and the Signature
- Photograph and Signature are to be uploaded in the JPG. format
- Digital size of the photograph: more than 4kb and less than 20kb.
- Digital size of the signature: more than 1kb and less than 12kb
How To Fill SSC CGL Online Application Form 2018? Easy Steps To Apply
We are providing you with easy steps to fill the application form. These are systematic steps in the process of SSC CGL Apply Online. Given below are the easy steps:
- Firstly, go to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission which is ssconline.nic.in
- On the official website candidates will find the SSC CGL Apply Online link.
- Aspirants need to register online before filling the SSC CGL 2018 Application Form.
- In the application form, candidates must fill the relevant information.
- Those who have already registered can click on the apply online link.
- Mandatory fields marked with * should be filled with properly.
- Candidates should upload their scanned recent passport size photograph and signature.
- After filling the online application form, candidates must click on the payment of application fee link.
- Once the fee is paid, applicants should take print out of the Application Form for SSC CGL.
Conclusion: SSC CGL Online Application Form details are given in our article. Candidates can apply online between the official dates which is from 05.05.2018 to 04.06.2018. Detailed important points are also mentioned here regarding the SSC CGL 2018 Application Form filling process.