Dear Candidates, Are you searching for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018? if yes here is the best information for you. Staff Selection Commission released GD Constable Exam 2018 Notification on 21.07.2018. Applicants who are interested in govt jobs can apply for SSC GD Constable Notification 2018 through online mode. The SSC Department declared the last date for submission of online application form, which is 17.09.2018. There are total 54,953 General Duty Constables vacancies in BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA, SSF and Assam Riffles. Participants should go through this page for SSC GD Constable Vacancy like eligible criteria, application fee, selection process etc.
Fresh update as on 03.10.2018: Candidates must know that the last date for the online payment of fees for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 is 03.10.2018. The fee payment can be done through both online and offline mode. Stay connected for further updates regarding the SSC GD Constable Notification 2018.
Latest news as on 27.09.2018- SSC GD Constable online application process will be closed on 30.09.2018. Applicants who have interested for gd constable vacancy should fill the online application form on or before the last date.
|Latest Update of SSC GD Constable Examination|
|Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2018 – Extension of Closing Date|
About SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018- Details of SSC GD Constable 2018 Notification
|Constables (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA & SSF and Rifleman (GD) in
Assam Rifles (AR) Examination, 2018
|Check SSC GD Constable 2018 Examination Fee/ Selection Process|
Pay Band & Required Education Qualification For SSC GD Constable Jobs 2018
Details of Age Limit For SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018
Division of SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2018- Categorized As Per Male & Female Candidates
We are providing you with the detailed vacancies mentioned in the official SSC GD Constable Recruitment Notification. This division of vacancies is according to the category and posts. 10% of the given below vacancies are considered earmarked for the Ex-servicemen. Given below is the detailed division of vacancies for SSC GD Constable Jobs 2018:
What Is The Age Limit For SSC GD Constable Jobs 2018?
Upper age limit should not exceed 23 years for SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2018. Applicants age limit should not be less than 18 years for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018. Age will be calculated as on 01.08.2018. Age relaxation would be applicable as on 05 years for SC/ ST Category or 03 years for OBC Category for ssc.nic.in GD Constable 2018 Jobs.
Selection Process For SSC GD Constable 2018 Vacancy – SSC GD Constable Jobs 2018
The selection process for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 will be based on the performance of the contenders and marks obtained in the Computer Based Examination. The procedure of selection is mention below.
- Computer Based Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
What Is The Required Education Qualification For SSC GD Constable 2018 Recruitment?
Those candidates who are going to fill SSC GD Constable Online Application form must be done Matriculation degree from any recognized board. Exact information of qualification for ssc.nic.in GD Constable Recruitment 2018 is stated in the official notification which is released on 21.07.2018. Given below is the other important information regarding the educational criteria for GD Constable Advertisement:
- Candidates must bring original documents and their self-attested photocopies for verification. These documents must include age, education, caste, domicile, hill area, any category for
relaxation, No Objection Certificate (NOC)/ discharge certificate (in case of ex-servicemen)
- Educational qualification will be considered valid for those who are able to prove that the result of the
qualifying examination was declared on or before the cutoff date i.e. 01.08.2018 and
he/ she has been declared passed, by documentary evidence.
Detailed Information Of The SSC GD Constable Recruitment
Given below are some of the important information about the SSC GD Constable 2018 Exam Notification:
- The examination for the various posts will be intimated by MHA and advertised by Staff Selection Commission.
- The collection of required eligibility certificates and documents of the candidates will be done by CAPFs at the time of Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- While the vacancies available under NIA and SSF will be filled on All India basis, all other vacancies of GD Constable will be filled as per the seats available in the particular State/ UTs.
- The vacancies of Border Guarding Districts and Militancy/ Naxal affected Districts will only be filled by the candidates from these districts.
- Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Detailed Medical Examination will be of
- The final result will be declared on the basis of marks scored in the Computer Based Examination.
- Candidates selected for the appointment will be posted anywhere in India.
- Appointment of the candidates will be done on the basis of seats available in the various CAPFs. The Joining and in-service issues, seniority, training, etc will be according to the rules and regulations of various
- Candidates must submit Domicile/ Permanent Residential Certificate of the State/ UT indicated by them in the online Application Form at the time of DME/ Document verification. The candidature of the candidates will be canceled if these documents are not provided.
- Following tests will be scheduled and conducted by the CAPFs:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- Review Medical Examination (RME)
Application Fees For The SSC GD Constable 2018 Notification
The application fees mentioned in the official notification is Rs. 100/-. The women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ ST and ex-servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fees. Other candidates have the option to pay the fees through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard or Maestro Credit or Debit card. Therefore, applications received without the prescribed fee will not be considered.
How To Fill Online Application Form For SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018?
Eligible or interested participants may fill online applications form on or before the last date for SSC GD Constable Jobs 2018. The GD Constable Online Apply process will be started on 17.08.2018. Applying process for the ssc.nic.in GD Constable Vacancy 2018:
- First of all eligible participants log in to the official portal at ssc.nic.in.
- Then click on the “Notices” section for SSC GD Constable Vacancy.
- Press on the “GD Constable” section.
- Read SSC GD Constable Notification.
- If you are eligible for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 click on the apply online link.
- Full fill all details without any mistake for GD Constable Vacancy 2018.
- Upload recent passport size photo and signature.
- Recheck all details after filling the online application form.
- Then save and take print out for SSC Exam.
SSC GD Constable Syllabus Details – SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern Available Here
Applicants who are looking SSC General Duty Constable Exam Syllabus 2018, Such candidates should check given the link and get SSC General Duty Constable Syllabus 2018. Our team is providing the direct link for downloading of SSC GD Constable Exam Syllabus PDF.
Download SSC GD Constable Admit Card – Check Hall Ticket For SSC GD Constable Jobs 2018
Participants who are applying for General Duty Constable Examination should check given link for GD Constable Exam Admit Card 2018. Hall Ticket is very important to document according to exam point of view.
SSC GD Constable Result – Download Region Wise Result For SSC GD Constable Exam
Those candidates who appear General Duty Constable Examination should check SSC GD Constable Result from here. The link of GD Constable Result mention in this paragraph. You can check given link and get SSC GD Constable Result 2018.
Check General Duty Officer Cut Off Marks – SSC GD Constable Exam Cut Off Marks
Cut off hold a very important position in the examination process. Cut off defines the eligibility of the candidate regarding the Interview part of the post. All the other information regarding the SSC GD Constable Cut Off 2018 can be seen through given link.
SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2018 Available In PDF Format – Download Topic Wise Answer Key
Candidates can now download the SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2018 in PDF format from here. The answer key is very important for the applicants. Those aspirants who want to check their answers for the GD Constable exam can check from this update. Click on the link mentioned here to view the SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2018.
You May Also Like
|SSC CHSL Notification||SSC MTS Notification||SSC CGL Notification||SSC JE Notification|
|SSC Stenographer Notification||SSC CPO Notification||SSC JHT Notification||Other Notification of SSC|
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
Conclusion– SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 is uploaded on 21.07.2018 by Staff Selection Commission. Eligible or interested participants may apply through online mode on or before the last date. More details about SSC GD Constable Online Application Form 2018 should read this article properly.