The Staff Selection Commission will release the cut off for Junior Hindi Translator Exam soon. SSC JHT Cut Off will be released category wise. Candidates securing equal or more marks than the cut off will be eligible for the paper II. Therefore, SSC Junior Hindi Translator is the minimum qualifying marks that the contenders must secure to sit for the next examination stage. Staff Selection Commission department decides the cut off for both the papers that is paper I and paper II. Cut off will decide the deserving candidates for the post of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak post. Furthermore, SSC JHT Provisional List information is given in our full article.
Outline For The Junior Translator Post – SSC JHT Cut Off
|Department name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Also known as||SSC|
|Post name||Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak|
|Cut Off||Paper I|
Highlights Of The Combine Recruitment Examination Of Senior Hindi Translator – SSC JHT 2018 Cut Off Marks
Staff Selection Commission invited applications for the post of Junior Hindi Translator. Registration process dates were changed. Earlier the dates to apply were 01.09.2018 to 21.09.2018. However, these registration dates were changed. Moreover, the apply online mode was online. A Computer-Based Written Examination was conducted recently. The examination was held for the Paper I. Candidates qualifying in this examination can sit for the Paper II. It is the next stage of the recruitment process. Additionally, the SSC JHT Cut Off details is given here.
What Are General Factor That Affects SSC Junior Hindi Translator Cut Off Marks?
Provided that, the cut off for the examination is going higher. Therefore, we are providing you with some general factors that affect the SSC JHT Cut Off. Given below are the factors:
- Mode: The mode of the examination affects the cutoff. Whereas, some candidates score good marks in offline mode, some score high marks in online mode.
- Level: Notably, the level of the examination plays an important role in the cut-offs. Three types of levels are there in the examination. Easy, Moderate and Difficult. These affect the cut-off.
- The number of candidates: Also, the number of candidates appearing for the examination affects the SSC JHT Provisional List.
SSC JHT Previous Year Cut Off Marks For The Year 2016 – 17 – Check Expected SSC JHT Cut Off
Detailed previous year cut off is given here. Hence, candidates can check the cut off marks for the year 2016 and 2017. Previous year marks will help the candidate to guess for the current year cut off. Separate SSC JHT 2018 Cut Off Marks will be calculated for Paper I and Paper II. Given below are the SSC JHT 2018 Previous Year Cut Off:
SSC JHT Cut Off – Paper I Cut Off Marks For 2016
Paper II Cut Off For The Year 2016 – SSC Previous Year Cut Off Marks
SSC JHT 2018 Cut Off Marks – Paper I Cut Off For 2017
Paper II Cut Off Marks For The Year 2017 – SSC JHT Cut Off 2018
The paper II cut off will be divided in the ratio 1:2.5. Candidates should stay connected for the Final SSC JHT Provisional Cut Off.
How To Download SSC Junior Hindi Translator Cut Off Marks?
Simple steps are given here to download the SSC JHT Cut Off. Moreover, these steps are systematic. Given below are the steps:
- Go to the official website of Staff Selection Commission department which is ssc.nic.in
- Click on the Results section on the official website
- In the Results section click on the SSC JHT 2018 Exam Cut Off link
- Now enter the Roll Number and Password
- Simple steps to download cut off marks is over
Conclusion: SSC JHT Cut Off details are given here. Candidates can check the SSC JHT 2018 Previous Year Cut Off Marks from our website.