SSC Stenographer Online Application Form – Information mentioned in detail. Staff Selection Commission recently released an official job notification for the post of Stenographer (Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’) post. There are a total of 1000 vacancies for the job. Candidates can only apply through online mode. Henceforth, the application form must be filled and submitted between the official dates. Many candidates face difficulties in applying online. Moreover, aspirants can not find the crucial points mentioned in the online application form. Therefore, we are analyzing the complete official notification. Candidates will find all the information related to SSC Stenographer Grade C And D Apply Online from here. Furthermore, the detailed information related to Online Application Form For Stenographer post is given here.
Brief Details About The Grade C And D Posts – SSC Stenographer Online Application Form
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Widely known as||SSC|
|Post name||Stenographer (Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’)|
|Category||Online Application Form|
|Total number of vacancies||1000|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Dates to apply||18.0.2018 to 15.07.2018|
What Are The General Instructions Regarding SSC Stenographer Online Form 2018?
Some very important instructions are given in this article. Candidates must not forget to read these instructions before filling up the SSC Steno Application Form. Therefore, given below are the detailed instructions regarding the application form:
- Applicants must set the preference for the Grade C and D posts very carefully. In the event of a candidate being selected for both the posts, he/ she will be given the post according to the merit and the preference. For Grade C posts the preference should be ‘C’ and for Grade D post the preference to be given is ‘D’. Moreover, candidates will not be selected for the post for which they have not set the preference
- Aspirants suffering from the cerebral palsy, must indicate ‘1’ in the online application form. Those who are not suffering from cerebral palsy should indicate ‘2’
- The medium in which a candidates wants to appear for the Skill test should be indicated. There are two medium, English and Hindi. NOTE: Medium once chosen in the SSC Stenographer Online Application Form will not be changed under any circumstances
- The name in capital letters, 6 digit PIN code must be written in the Address for communication column
- The photograph size is very important. Candidates must know that the size of the photograph should be more than 4 kB and less than 12 kB
- Signature of the candidates should only be in the JPG format. Therefore, the digital size of the signature file should be between 1 kB and less than 12 kB.
- The request for change or correction in the SSC Stenographer Grade C And D Apply Online Form will not be accepted under any circumstances
How To Fill The SSC Stenographer Application Form? Easy Detailed Steps
The detailed easy steps to fill the online application form are given in our article. Aspirants must follow these steps to fill the SSC Stenographer Online Application Form in a systematic way. Given below are the important and easy steps:
- One time registration is the permanent database for the candidates
- Moreover, the Registration ID and Password provided at the time of registration should be kept safely
- Firstly, go to the official website of the department which is ssc.nic.in
- Now click on the Apply section given at the top right corner of the official website
- Aspirants will now find the SSC Steno Online Form link, Click on the link
- Candidates should now fill the relevant information in the application form very carefully
- Once the relevant information is filled, candidates must check it again
- Now the signature and photograph should be uploaded in the SSC Stenographer Online Application Form
- Once all these details are filled, candidates should make the payment of fees
- Candidates can pay the application fee through SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank
- For offline mode candidates should pay through offline SBI Challan
- After paying the application fees. take print out of the online form
Conclusion: SSC Stenographer Online Application Form details are given in this article. Candidates must check this article for the easy steps to fill the SSC Stenographer Online Form.